Yayy I’m not forever alone for Valentines Day xD
alltheskiesofalltheworlds said: Idiots
At least I’ve still got you amazing people following me!<3
and Bee: *hugs back* meh, I don’t mind, I’d rather they unfollow me than continue following me and hating my posts! :) <3
doctorwhocat answered: Yes, I would read it :)
*starts thinking of any interesting facts about myself*
This is going to be hard
001 | Send me a fandom and I will tell you my:
- Favorite character: Donna Noble, or Wilf :)
- Least Favorite character: Amy Pond.
- 5 Favorite ships (canon or non-canon): Doctor/Donna, Jack/Donna, TARDIS/Doctor, River/Doctor (At the beginning, not so much any more) Donna/Lee (her husband from the CAL universe.
- Character I find most attractive: Jack. or Donna.
- Character I would marry: Donna ;D or the Doctor. or Jack.
- Character I would be best friends with: Donna!
- a random thought: I WANT DONNA BACK, NOW.
- An unpopular opinion: I don’t like Amy Pond.
- my canon OTP: Don’t really have one…
- Non-canon OTP: Doctor/Donna.
- most badass character: Donna. (Lool, again)
- pairing I am not a fan of: Rose/Doctor. (Even though it’s canon.)
- character I feel the writers screwed up (in one way or another): Donna, with her ending. or 11, with him totally forgetting about 10’s companions.
- favourite friendship: Does it even need to be asked? Doctor/Donna
- character I want to adopt or be adopted by: Donna.
Lool, most of my answers were Donna…
002 | send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when of if I started shipping it. About half way through Series 4.
- my thoughts: My OTP are perfect. They are secretly married.
- What makes me happy about them: Their friendship. and how they would easily do anything for each other.
- What makes me sad about them: That Donna had to forget and how much it hurt the Doctor having to take her memories away.
- things done in fanfic that annoys me: When they kill Donna off, or when they write Donna completely out of character.
- things I look for in fanfic: Smut. or cuteness.
- My kinks: Too many to count… (Lool.)
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: I would be comfortable with Donna ending up with Lee, because they seemed really sweet in the CAL universe. and I don’t know with the Doctor…
- My happily ever after for them: Donna remembering and the Doctor coming back for her, admitting their feelings for each other and traveling in the TARDIS together Forever. Just like Donna wanted.
- who is the big spoon/little spoon: The Doctors the big spoon because he likes feeling like he’s protecting her, Donna would never tell him, but she loves his protectiveness.
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity: Umm… apart from traveling the whole of time and space? Sitting in the TARDIS library reading or talking about the adventures they’d had that day.
isitbiggerontheinside said: idec. I just type it and if they ask I’ll explain it off like “Oh its just a funny thing cause shes awesome and she was god in a play so its a thing online.. You could also do like “OMM” or “OMF” for Morgan Freeman when he played god. :D” ;)
Lool, Never thought of it like that xD I just go “You wont understand…” or something vague like that :’)
My Doctor/Donna Kitchen Counter Smut!Fic
Fandom: Doctor Who
Rating: Well… as you can guess it’s pretty much just smut so… NC-17
Authors Note: Posted pretty much because Bailey and Raygor wanted me to post some of my smut. Don’t read if you know me IRL D: Sorry it sucks guys, I didn’t get it BETA’d or anything…